Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yesenia Reagan



Yesenia is 5.
born 6-14-2002
Wow! What can be said about her?! She is a nut. She cracks us up all the time. She slaps her knee and says,
" I crack myself up." She has not shame. I love that in her and still I need to put a cap on it. Anyone who knows her, knows exactly what I'm talking about. Thankfully there is another side to Yesenia. She has such a servants her. She loves to be a home maker. If she wakes up at night, she covers the boys (cuz she thinks they're cold) and gives them a kiss. She loves cleaning, and being in the kitchen, and taking care of everyone. She does a better job than I do.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yesie,
I love your baking outfit!! Your momma said that we should have a sleepover together. In a few months, when I get back from Africa, we will do that. Would you like that? I miss you and your smile so very much. I wish you could be here in Chicago with me!! I will be home in a couple weeks and I can't wait to see you!! I love and miss you, and can't wait to give you a BIG hug!! Have momma give you a hug from me, and then you give a hug to all your brothers from me. Can you do that? LOVE YOU PICKLE!!

J&B said...

Yesie, Mamaw bought that apron in PA. It was made by an amish person.