Saturday, January 19, 2008

Xavier Jaxon




Xavier is 3. (born 11-25-04)


This little guy has a big attitude. I can see how the last child gets away with everything. It is completely the parents fault. I of course say this to my shame. When you are preoccupied by your other toddlers you tend to tell them not to bother the baby. Tiny (Xavier) has a parent given excuse to be rude. Children think its hard to obey their parents. ha! That is not even their choice. It's our job as a parent to obey scripture by Making them obey. Oh to be 3 again when you just sit back and let Mom take care of everything. (Besides that he is very sweet and entirely cute)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Xavy-baby!! you are so cute!!

J&B said...

Tiny was so glad to hear your message. I think he felt like a big boy. He came over by me and started jumping up and down. So cute!