Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lincoln Avery




Lincoln is 7.
born 6-20-2000


Genius! He is a scientist, who likes to draw. And He is good at reading. Right now Linc is sporting the MacGyver hair cut. (1st season) Lincoln also likes computers. He will make his millions using his brain before Cade makes his in sports. (I bet this all happens before he graduates high school) Linc wants to be like MacGyver when he grows up. He has a pocket knife on his birthday list. I think he is well on his way. I look forward to finding out how the LORD is going to use these talents and desires for His glory. And I can't forget, Lincoln Loves Legos.

2 comments:

Jess said...

You have a lot of lego's Lincs!! Maybe next time I am home, we can build something together. That would be fun.....love you!

J&B said...

Linc wanted me to mention, that those aren't his legos. They are Josiah's. But he says he does have a lot.