Friday, January 25, 2008

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

This is an email I got from my friend. She wrote "alright people i know this is stupid, but found worth forwarding because i found myself laughing while trying to do it. who cares if i can't do a six, at least i can do a nine. scroll down to the bottom to try..." As I tried this I started cracking up. The way I laughed reminded me of the times my friend and I used to laugh about stupid stuff back when we were roommates. (One time we laughed so hard trying to horse noises.)
Anyway, Try it out. I only wish I was there to laugh with you.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? This is bizarre! How smart is Your Right Foot? ? Just try this. It is from an orthopedic Surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's preprogrammed in your Brain! 1. WITHOUT anyone watching you and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so. Send it to your friends and frustrate them too.

4 comments:

nikki said...

that's freaky. I tried to do it REAL SLOW and I think I beat it. But, I'm not positive.

J&B said...

When I did it slow, I thought I could beat it too. We'll have to do it in front of each other to see
if we really can.

Jess said...

I think I outbeat it too, but who really knows, because you are conentrating so hard, and can't watch them both at the same time. uugghh!

Yesie said...

i forgot about the horse noises!!! good memory...and no, you can't beat it...i just tried to do it slowly and while you think you did it, you didn't :o)