Monday, January 21, 2008

What Next?


I almost hate to write something new b/c I love seeing my kids when faces when I get on the blogspot. Eventually I will write about all my favorite little people, in my life. I just want to say how blessed my family is by my parents. Jeremy is always saying, "They are too good to us." He is right! Here are just some small ways they show their love: Papa went to Costco and bought us all kinds of treats for us while we watch their dog. Mom bought the kids some toys to play with while they are in GA. And she left us some extra money for whatever else we would want. They just do these kinds of things b/c they love us. They are so thoughtful and giving. They do these kinds of little things All the time. We thank God for you Papa & Mammy!

6 comments:

nikki said...

I don't remember this pic...it's a great one. I wish we could get them a great motorcycle to ride around the country with.

They really are the most generous people in the world. *sigh* I was just telling someone I work with today that my ma is the kind of person you constantly feel guilty around because she's just that perfect.

J&B said...

The pic is from their trip to Alaska. I'm overwhelmed by her servants heart. I truly feel guilty.

Yesie said...

i love that pic! remember everything i loved to do and how i loved to drive? especially like a maniac??? i drive like an 80 year old now. on two lane roads people pass me. a minivan will do that to you i guess :o)

J&B said...

I still talk about the way you used to drive. :)

Jess said...

I can't say enough about your parents. I love them like my own.I remember when your mom was my DIA leader....boy, those were the days. You are all my second family, and all are such a blessing to me in your different ways. Anytime I have the chance to see you guys, I jump at it. You're all so special to me!!

Yesie, can you drive to Chicago so you can see me? :)

J&B said...

Yesenia, I always tell people how you would drive until you stopped. There was NO slowing down. I loved those days.