Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cade Jonas





Cade is 4 (and he out weighs Lincoln) born 6-21-2003.


Cade LOVES sports. Even at 2 when the other kids wanted to watch cartoons, he wanted to watch football. I'm not joking. If we turn the football to cartoons, he would start crying. I thought there was something wrong with him. I know he is a boy, but every 2 yr old should love cartoons. He Loves Michigan football. He also likes the Red Wings and Maple Leafs. He HATES to lose. Even drinking his milk with the other kids is a competition. "I win! I'm done First!" He is also such a Lovies. He is constantly telling us he loves us. So Sweet.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Cader-tater....I miss you! I watched football yesterday, and thought of you. hugs!!

J&B said...

I asked Cade if he wanted to say anything about football. He said, "Michigan beat Florida Gators sometimes. Can you say that?" Cade wanted Green Bay to go to the super bowl.