Saturday, April 12, 2008

Uncle Mardin is My Hero

"Mama, do I look like U. Mardin in this hat?" "Mama, I wish U. Mardin was here. Do you?" Mama, does my hair look like U. Mardin's?' "Mama, Is it warm outside? yes. Then, I can play golf with U. Mardin! He said they have little clubs, that are my size." "Mama, do you know who my favorite golfer is? um, Tiger Woods? Yeah, and U. Mardin." If I printed all the things Cade says about Martin, there just wouldn't be enough room. I'm glad that he looks up to a family member, rather than some worldly rock star figure. I don't mean to put some heavy weight onto Martin's shoulders. It's not really up to me. Cade just Loves Martin. I hope that they can have great conversations about the Lord as they play golf together. (Well after all you are right up there with Tiger!)

2 comments:

nikki said...

"Hello Cade! I can't wait to play golf with you. The weather's getting nice!..."

~Uncle Martin

So Cute! We were in Dunham's the other day and Martin was looking for Cade sized clubs. I think he looked longer for those than at any of the other clubs.

Jess said...

How cute is that!! aww, I just love that kid! He is going to be pro one day....just not sure what sport yet!!! :)